Today we’re going to talk about a simple method I use to keep my daily work productive. It is easy to feel completely overwhelmed by everything there is to do – creating content for alllll the social media platforms, responding to messages, writing blog posts – that I end up doing nothing! I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. If you’ve ever felt like this, then I hope you’ll find this episode helpful. I share my simple routine for optimizing my most productive working hours and prioritizing income-producing tasks every single day. This method allows me to know that I am continually making progress even when it seems like the to-do list isn’t getting any shorter. I hope this episode will assist you in making a plan that works for you and your business.
In this episode, we cover:
- How I use the acronym “PRITTY” (Pinterest, Reward Style, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter) to ensure I prioritize income-producing tasks
- Why I start each day working on my Pinterest account
- How I use Instagram as a jump-off point for other social media apps
- Why I’m investing more time to TikTok even though it feels difficult
- Using Twitter to get your posts indexed on Google and gain more views
- Why Youtube is one of my favorite content-sharing platforms
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Blogging Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review. By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!