Hands-Off Money Making Opportunities Through Print-On-Demand with Amy Harrop
Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts
The idea of starting your own company and selling products online can seem overwhelming and complicated. If it’s the thought of dealing with inventory and shipping that’s causing you stress, relax, I have something you’re going to want to hear. You can STILL be creative and make money on your designs and ideas without the hassle of storing, packaging, or sending your products. Today we’re talking about Print-On-Demand companies and I’ve brought in an expert to give you some great tips and start-up advice. My friend Amy Harrop is going to tell you what you need to get set-up, how to promote your items, and what you should offer your customers to stand out from the crowd. Most importantly, she’s going to tell you how simple it can be to start making money using your own creativity.
Amy Harrop is a blogger, course designer, and expert in all things content creation. She is a fount of knowledge when it comes to ecommerce and promoting products on social media platforms and various search engines. Amy works with Creatives looking to start their own businesses and turn a profit. She has been involved in the online publishing industry for years and enjoys teaching new entrepreneurs her success strategies and helping them achieve their financial dreams.
In this episode, we cover:
- What Print-On-Demand companies do and how they work
- Finding a niche for your creativity
- Amy’s recommended companies for partnerships
- The importance of customization and two ways it can be implemented
- How to integrate your business with platforms like Etsy and Shopify
- Targeting your product promotion to your ideal customers
- How SEO (Search Engine Optimization) will help you sell your products
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Amy’s website
- Check out Amy’s course, Easy Personalized POD
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!