My guest today, Ashley Raetz, shares so many tips and tricks for running a successful business that you’ll want to listen twice! After asking for a pay raise and hearing the word “no”, Ashley decided she wasn’t going to let anyone else determine her value or her paycheck. She started RiOak designs at her kitchen table in small-town Missouri and after continuing to show up day after day, saw her business take-off and never looked back.
As a sign maker from Missouri, Ashley has achieved success on multiple selling platforms including nearly 5K sales on Etsy, 3 top 100 sellers on Amazon, sell-out nights on Facebook, and hosting her own juried craft show. If there is a selling platform for handmade products, chances are that she has done it. There is more than one great way to run a successful business. And that is exactly what Ashley is going to teach you, how to find a strategy that works for you and your business.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why relationships are KEY to a successful business
- Why you don’t need all the bells and whistles to be successful
- Tips to manage that elusive work-life balance
- When to consider hiring another employee
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Ashley’s website, Creative Strategies with Ashley Raetz and RiOak Western Design
- Connect with Ashley on Facebook and Instagram
- Follow RiOak on Facebook
- Sign up for Ashley’s, Creative Codebook Course
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!