February 2022 Social Media | What’s New Now with Melanie Ferguson
Listen on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts
Grab your favorite beverage and settle in because I’m about to bring you the current scoop on the world of social media. It seems that just when we’re feeling comfortable with our social media apps, a new update comes out to shake things up. In this episode, I cover the major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and Youtube) and discuss the new updates and how you can take advantage of them to grow your business.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why followers matter more than likes
- What are Facebook Stars and how you can use them
- The Instagram favorites feed
- Why you should be taking advantage of Instagram’s new subscribers program
- How to curate your TikTok feed
- Utilizing TikTok to grow your brand and grow your other platforms at the same time
- The advantage of creating content for Youtube
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Sign up for a free Canva account
- Create videos that blow minds with Splice
- Creator Studio
- Instagram Creators
- TikTok Creator Portal
- YouTube Creators
- Web Stories for WordPress
- Pinterest Help
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!