SHOW NOTES: EPISODE 5
We all know that going LIVE is the way to go when it comes to your business. And there is no one who knows how to go live better than Brooke Riley. Brooke has grown her blog, Re-Fabbed, into a large DIY blog, coaching business, and online boutique within a few short years, mostly through her Facebook page, which currently has almost 800K followers by going live, over and over again. In today’s episode, Brooke shares her tips and tricks for success and the magic behind going live.
In this episode, we cover:
- The optimal length of time for a Facebook live
- Suggestions on how to get engagement on Facebook live videos
- What you need in order to go live
- How to use the right keywords and write your facebook live video descriptions
- and, acknowledging your audience and engaging with them
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Brooke Riley’s website, Re-Fabbed by Brooke Riley
- Join us for the official Southern Crush Craftathon™. A full day, real time virtual crafting marathon! June 5th-6th, 2021
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind the scenes secrets and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!