Okay, my friends, today’s episode is all about email marketing for beginners, and I need to start by saying, “Don’t overthink this!”. Email is an incredible way to make money online. It’s simple, predictable, consistent, and, unlike some other social media platforms, I think it’s going to be around for a long time.
Using email marketing for my own blog gives me over a thousand clicks a DAY on my site. That’s huge! If you haven’t jumped into email marketing yet, stop overthinking and just do it! I’m here today to share some of my best tips and tricks for writing good emails, hooking your readers, and making the most of email.
In this episode, we cover:
- Why you should definitely be using email marketing
- Choosing an email marketing platform
- Getting your reader to open your email every single time
- Writing good subject lines
- Creating mindful opt-ins
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- 5 Best Email Marketing Solutions for a Creative Business in 2022
- 7 Email Templates to Welcome New Subscribers: Ideas and Examples
- Email Open Rates: When is the Best Time to Send Emails?
- Sign up for a Convert Kit account (affiliate link)
- Sign up for a FloDesk account (affiliate link)
- Connect with Melanie on Facebook and Instagram
- Liking the show? Write a review!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW
I am honored to share a new Blogging Creative on Fire each week on the podcast to bring you inspiration, behind-the-scenes secrets, and quality tips. I hope it is truly helpful for you. One of the best ways you can bless me in return is to subscribe to the show and leave a review.
By subscribing, you allow each episode to be downloaded straight to your phone which helps the download numbers and ensures you never miss an episode. And when you leave a review, you help show others the value of what we provide! You can GO HERE to subscribe and review!
If you’d like to view a VIDEO VERSION of this podcast, subscribe and watch it on YouTube below!